Applied Risk | OT Security Future in the Energy Sector
WEBINAR | OT Security future in the energy sector
February 22, 2021 | 10:00-11:00 (CET)
In the upcoming EE-ISAC Webinar organized by Applied Risk in collaboration with ENISA, the main findings from the Applied Risk’s research carried out in partnership with the Ponemon Institute will be analyzed to highlight the Energy Sector – OT security progress that has been made.
The research report titled “Architecting the Next Generation for OT Security” investigates various aspects, from Zero Trust, convergence to governance and resource skills gap. The purpose of such is to understand what organisations are doing today to protect their OT environment and the changes that will transform how they will be secured in the future.
- OT Security trends and research findings
- Impact and meaning for the Energy Sector
- Future developments in OT Security
- Q&A Session
- Serkan Yusuf – Principal OT Security Consultant at Applied Risk
- Jalal Bouhdada – Founder and CEO of Applied Risk
- Ricardo De Sousa Figueiredo – Cybersecurity Expert at ENISA
To attend the event, please register at the following link: hubs.la/Q013Vzff0
For any enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org