9th Cyber Security for Critical Assets Europe 2022
20 – 21 September | London
The EE-ISAC is proud to be in a Media Partnership Agreement with Cyber Security for Critical Assets Europe Summit for a 9th edition of expert knowledge exchange on cyber security.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join forces with 150+ IT & OT security experts across the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Transportation, Government, Renewables, Healthcare, Maritime, Pharmaceutical, Mining & Utility industries.
Strengthen your cyber security strategy and benchmark your digital maturity with thought leaders from the likes of Shell, BP, Air Liquide, E.ON, Novartis and Sanofi. Learn from a range of interactive sessions like panel discussions, roundtables, presentations, group discussions and case studies, and enjoy over 6 hours of networking, including seated lunches and dedicated networking breaks.
Agenda highlights include:
- OT Security in a stage of renewed conflict – New challenges, threats and vulnerabilities
- Finding cost-effective ways of safely updating obsolete legacy systems
- Improving engagement with the C-Suite to prioritise cyber security in business
- Assess the changing European regulatory environment
- Discuss and learn about the risks of 3rd parties and how to deal with them
- Strengthen your supply chain and prevent them becoming a target
- And more!
Please register online here: http://europe.cs4ca.com/register
EE-ISAC Members qualify for a 20% discount to join the conference, while operators of critical infrastructure are also entitled to complimentary tickets. To receive your tickets and code, kindly send an email to email@example.com.