9th Cyber & SCADA Security for Power and Utilities 2022
20nd – 21st September | Online
The EE-ISAC is proud to be in a Media Partnership Agreement with Prosperoevents who are organising the 9th Cyber & SCADA Security conference for IT/OT security professionals specifically from Power & Utilities companies. The event offers the chance to meet decision-makers
from leading European Energy companies, tackling the latest issues
through recent case studies and holds the opportunity to participate in open-floor dialogue and discussion.
20 September 13.00 – 21 September 17:00 (CET)
The EE-ISAC is a proud partner of the upcoming event conference which will gather IT, Information & Cyber Security, ICT, SCADA & OT security senior decision-makers & professionals from leading Power & Utility companies to gain new insights, exchange valuable knowledge, stay up-to-date and learn from practical examples and peer-to-peer networking in a business-friendly exclusive environment. The topics that will be addressed are the following:
- Stronger cyber resiliency through verification, visibility & velocity
- Consolidating OT Cyber Security capabilities in a global company
- Integrated SOC: system integration and upgrade
- Zero Trust Use Cases
- Military Grade Cyber-AI for OT
- Proposal for organisation, processes and validation in context with cyber-secure architecture
To access the event’s full program, please click here.
For any inquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org