8th Cyber & SCADA Security for Power and Utilities 2021
Join the 8th Cyber & SCADA Security for Power and Utilities Industry 2021
21-22 September 2021 | Virtual Conference
The EE-ISAC is a proud media partner of the event conference which gathered IT/OT security professionals specifically from Power & Utilities companies to exchange valuable knowledge, share information and exchange ideas on common challenges.
In today’s environment of digitization and integrated technologies, the utilities industry continues to face increased cybersecurity threats. More & more incidents in cyberspace are being reported annually by energy companies. Bolstering security and risk mitigation remain a serious challenge today and utility stakeholders can’t avoid taking a commitment to cybersecurity to the front seat. One simply cannot afford to be out of the loop and underestimate vulnerabilities & risks that can await right around the corner.
Apart from advanced solutions & protection technologies available and constantly upgraded in the market, utilities also need to deploy the proper organization, to enhance awareness culture and ensure the security of its IT and OT systems is on the top of the agenda by their company leaders.
- A proposal for organization, processes and validation in context with cyber-secure architecture
- “What CoMMS around GOOSE around”: lessons learned in substation security
- Military Grade Cyber-AI for OT
- Lessons learned from OT monitoring and threat detection in energy companies in recent years – effort, costs, benefits
- Modular Control Center System(MCCS): building SCADA ecosystem with resilience for centralized (shared) services and decentralized trust in edge gateway
- Consolidating OT Cyber Security capabilities in a global company
- Stronger cyber resiliency through verification, visibility and velocity
- Zero Trust Use Cases
- Zero trust networking – HIP; the end to the traditional way of hacking? A high-level introduction to HIP
To access the full program, please click here.