7th Cyber & SCADA Security for Power and Utilities 2020
Join the 7th Cyber & SCADA Security for Power and Utilities Industry 2020
24-25 September 2020 | Virtual Conference
The EE-ISAC is a proud partner of the upcoming event conference which will gather IT, Information & Cyber security, ICT, SCADA & OT security senior decision-makers & professionals from leading Power & Utility companies to gain new insights, exchange valuable knowledge, stay up-to-date and learn from practical examples and peer-to-peer networking in a business-friendly exclusive environment.The topics that will be addressed are the following:
- Using a BLUES framework to move projects and services towards ensuring real business value
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) application to increase cybersecurity of OT systems
- A secure network setup in an OT environment
- Today’s converged IT/OT world: new challenges
- Asset inventory & its vulnerabilities: essentials of Vulnerability Management programs
- CASE STUDY: recent cyberattacks on OT systems
For the full programme, please click here.
On Friday September 25, Michael Knuchel, Head of SAS Engineering at Swissgrid & Member of the EE-ISAC, will present “A secure network setup in an OT environment” explaining what the requirements for a modern OT Network in terms of functionality are, and how Swissgrid plans to address the cybersecurity conflicts in terms of solutions.
Members of the EE-ISAC can register for a 10% discount. To receive the discount code please send an email to: email@example.com