Securing Critical Infrastructure in the Age of COVID-19
We kindly invite you to participate in the webinar on “Securing Critical Infrastructure in the Age of COVID-19″ on Thursday, May 28 | 16h00-17h00 CET hosted by Applied Risk. The webinar will be focused on how to ensure cyber security for critical infrastructures despite the COVID-19 related threats and the impact on OT security. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session and questions can be asked via the webinar tool.
- Emerging COVID-19 related cyber threats (remote working, operational environment changes, staff shortages, variability in risks and vulnerabilities, maintenance and monitoring)
- How to mitigate the COVID-19 related risks (threat intelligence, cyber security awareness, identity & remote access management, business continuity)
- Post COVID-19 crisis
- Jalal Bouhdada (CEO and Founder – Applied Risk)
- Auke Huistra (Director ICS Services – Applied Risk)
- Chris Sandford (Director ICS Services – Applied Risk)
Please register at the following link by Wednesday, May 27. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with more details on how to join the webinar. Please kindly note that only those who have registered will be able to participate.