The increased (internet) contivity of the smart grid brings very real and new risks to the energy industry. Instead of corporate IT systems, cyber threats are now directed at the national and European grid, resulting in an urgent need for a collaborative approach at this level.
EE-ISAC Members share:
- real-time security data & analysis
- reports on security incidents and cyber breaches
- technical & operational experiences with applied security solutions
- lessons learned from past security issues
- future challenges, security outlooks & warnings
EE-ISAC enables the European utility industry to:
- Set up long lasting relationships of trust with partners across the entire value chain
- Share both real-time data & analysis within small scale trust-circles
- Learn from their peer’s experiences with grid security incidents and cyber breaches
- Compare & evaluate security solutions, both from a technical and operational viewpoint
- Benefit from an open dialogue with industry partners and suppliers
The European Energy – Information Sharing & Analysis Centre (EE-ISAC) is an industry-driven, information sharing network of trust. Both private utilities and solution providers and (semi)public institutions such as academia, governmental and non-profit organizations share valuable information on cyber security & cyber resilience. Read more about the EE-ISAC Members.