On 7 September 2017, the members of EE-ISAC welcomed over 80 (cyber) security & data protection experts to join their seminar 'Trusted cyber security information sharing within the European energy landscape'. This seminar was organized in collaboration with TNCEIP & hosted by ENISA.
Cyber-security knowledge sharing at European level (joint session with TNCEIP)
- Welcome by ENISA - Steve Purser, Head of Core Operations Department, ENISA
- Introduction to EE-ISAC - Johan Rambi, Member of the board, EE-ISAC / Corporate Privacy & Security Advisor, Alliander
- Introduction to TNCEIP - Georgios Giannopoulos, Scientific Officer, European Commission Joint Research Center (JRC)
- Lessons learned from the ENISA Cyber Security 2014 Exercise for the energy sector - Panagiotis Trimintzios, Cyber Exercises Programme Manager, ENISA
- Accomplishing a mature cyber security culture: how to empower employees as your First Line of Defense? Read more - Aurélio Blanquet, Director of Automation and Telecommunications & Nuno Medeiros, Head of OT Cyber Security at EDP Distribuição.
This session is organized in collaboration with TNCEIP (Thematic Network on Critical Energy Infrastructure Protection, an initiative of the DG Energy of the European Commission, gathering European owners and operators of energy infrastructure in the electricity, the gas and the oil sectors)
Early Afternoon Session:
The European threat landscape
User awareness- the cornerstone of Information Security - Christina Boura, Head of IT Security, Public Power Corporation S.A.
- Culture of Information Security
- Security professional's role / perspective
- Range of scope - Segmentation of the employees
- Gain Support of influential executives
- Security Awareness and a Tight Budget
- User Awareness Technics
- Ransomware campaigns for Critical Infrastructures - Jalal Bouhdada, Principal ICS Security Consultant, AppliedRisk
- The missing link in protecting critical facilities from insider threats: Integration of Physical- and Cyber Security & Segregation in monitoring of automated processes and human-intervened tasks Read more - Kayato Sekiya, Principal Researcher, NEC Corporation
Introduction to the concept of ‘hybrid threats’ Read more - Georgios Giannopoulos, Scientific Officer European Commission Joint Research Center (JRC)
Country focus - Greece
- Table top exercise for the energy sector in Greece: lessons learned - Georgios Eftychidis, Hellenic Center For Security Studies (KEMEA)
Gas infrastructure in the era of cyber threats: Are we protected? - Petros Theodorakis, Administrative Services Division Director & Panagiotis Panousos, Information & Communications Technology Director, DESFA S.A.
- Company's brief overview (role and responsibilities, gas and IT infrastructure)
- Corporate vs operational network (The use and the needs, the risks)
- Cyber security: what and why has to be protected
- Cyber security tools (Hardware and software tools in place, Policies and responsibilities, Cooperation with external bodies
- Effective prevention & amp; investigation of cybecrime - Georgios Papaprodromou, Head of Cybercrime Unit, Hellenic Police
- RAEʼs approach on risk awareness in the energy sector - Energy Regulator of Greece
- Securing Industrial Control and Operational Technologies Systems in Hellenic Petroleum - Elias Rallis, Instruments and Systems Engineer, Hellenic Petroleum S.A
Networking Programme: excursion to Modern Acropolis Museum and netwerk dinner
You were invited by the members of EE-ISAC: