EE-ISAC helps utilities to improve the cyber security and resilience of their grid by enabling trust-based data and information sharing. EE-ISAC is a joint initiative of 4 major European utility companies together with universities, governmental bodies and technology providers. Read more.
EE-ISAC at the European Parliament, Brussels
The European Energy – Information Sharing & Analysis Centre (EE-ISAC) held their tri-annual Member Meetings in Glasgow and Brussels, accompanied by a Panel discussion at the European Parliament in cooperation with the European Cyber Security Month (ECSM). Watch the video now!
ISAC stands for Information Sharing & Analysis Centre. ISACs are public- private partnerships in which participants exchange experiences and information about incidents and attacks within their own organization in order to protect the industry as a whole.
ISACs create a network of trust. Participants feel no legal or social hesitations to share sensitive but key information in order to learn from each other and create awareness networks. How does an ISAC create trust?
Our members benefit from:
- Share real-time security data & analysis within small-scale trust-circles
- Learn from and act upon security incidents and cyber breaches happening outside your organization
- Compare security solutions both from a technical and operational viewpoint
- Set up lasting relationships of trust with partners across the entire value chain
- Benefit from an open dialogue with your peers